Re: 164 hot... & "I give up."

> Hey, Bill, relax. You just need a vacation. How about a trip almost to
> Europe? Maybe go with your dad or something? You even have the wardrobe now
> to be the height of fashion on those cool English evenings!

Hey Man, I'm just a miserable SOB....don't spoil my fun... :oD

And Yes, I will be taking my beautiful NWARC jacket to the UK with
me...Love it...

> And the rest of you, leave poor AlfaBill alone. He works hard under VERY
> trying conditions. Next time you're in Mastro Subaru, ask Bill's boss what he
> was using to hold up the display cabinet. It will make your head spin!

LOL!!! Tom, you must be referring to the signed copy of the Fusi
book..., but now the shelf is crooked.. Now what do we do? The Fusi book
was perfect height.

> Sheesh, to think that poor Bill has to operate in that sort of environment!
> No wonder he feels like giving up!

No, TJC, guys like you inspire me to forge onwards... SO BLAME IT ON
TOM!!!!! LOL
We almost have some air con in the parts room now.. major advances.

> ciao
>
> Tom
> '63 Spider
> Seattle