Milano ABS

The brakes on my GTV-6 I feel are far superior to my Verde's ABS system.
But I've also driven a beater Platinum with the ABS working (I think, no
lights) and the brakes were up to the level of my GTV-6, Not better.  I feel
that a great standard brake system like that on a GTV-6 with a skilled
driver behind the wheel should out perform a similar car with ABS.  Not
saying that I'm better than most drivers or even better than the ABS, but I
just don't like the system.  When time comes to change the M/C or pump, I'll
be looking for the parts to change over to a standard system.  Say what you
want..

Robert Allen
Oak Harbor, WA
72 Spider
83 GTV-6 (S.S. Brake lines, work great)
88 Verde (S.S. Brake lines, not as great as the GTV-6)