Re: LSD unit for 1750?

Moi Antii

You asked

>>The question is, are the rear axles similar in both models besides the
>>differential type and the ratio? If I have LSD unit from 2000, can I fit it
>>in 1750?

Dana and others replied:

>Yes, the axle from a 2000 will bolt right in.

Absolutely true. Works really well and the Berlina 4.3 LSD is even better
for performance driving than the taller 4.1 GTV LSD.
Just one thing - make certain that you get the wheelnuts with the 2000 axle
because all of the threads on 2000s are normal, right-hand. You might put
the whole thing in and then suddenly find that you can't put one of the
wheels back on!  I replaced the front hubs on my 1750 GTV with the 2000
ones so that all of the wheelnuts went on the same way - save the garage
people butchering them trying to get them on the wrong way.

Moi moi.

Les - 105s rule!
just discovering the delights (not!) of owning an Alfetta-type
bucket-of-bolts that passes for a car