Photo Update: ABS heat shield, Compomotive SL on Verde

I have included yet a few more photos of my Verde with 15"
compomotive SL wheels for those interested.

http://www.best.com/~jessl/Me/Alfa/MyAlfa

I have no time to make the page yet so just the jpg files there.

On the ABS heat shielding issue, many of you have asked for a photo.
I have two made, however, i think due to the reflective material of
the heatshield, the "smart" focus of my canon photura was unable
to get a proper focus. I used Photo Delux to touch up the image a little
so its clearer than original...

http://www.best.com/~jessl/Me/Alfa/Gallery

Unfortunately, the shadded portion was still too dark to see the details,
but I hope these will still provide you some information until I get
my next roll of film taken and developed.

[no I don't have a digital camera... anyone interested are welcome
to come take photos and send them to the digest if you can't wait
that long :) ]

Jess