Re: alfa-digest V7 #936

>Talk all you want about closed markets strict regulations. All these both
>Alfa & even Maserati could have dealt with and sold cars here. Chrysler is
>really the cause of why these cars aren't here. They did the same to both
>Fiat & Renault earlier in the decade on an even grander scale.

Lee baby is , IMHO, not only a raving lunatic, but a raving *ssh*le! He
also pulled stunts like scrapping (literally) tons of older NOS Dodge truck
parts when he took over at Chrysler, and the same thing with NOS Jeep parts
when they bought Jeep! All for the sake of _tax_credits_ (which we all
(those of us in the US)paid for)! Earlier in his career, he was pretty much
responsible for junking Ford's (rather successful) FE engine program (the
engine that won LeMans). He was probably also responsible for the hiatus
(they are coming back, bit by bit) in the production of the Chrysler B and
RB series (383/413/426.440) engines--which are, quite simply, one of the
better American engines ever produced.

Basically--it appears to me that he is a worthless, highly egotistical, and
rather destructive  b*stard!

Greg