164 Radio

I read somewhere that the "premium" sound system in the 164 is made by
Chrysler.  Is that true?  The layout of the reciever seems to be awfully
similar to that of my sister's '91 Dodge Shadow.  I checked Crutchfield's
database, and it said that the aftermarked Pioneer CD recievers that are made
for Chrysler/GM cars wont fit on the Alfa Romeo, and it suggested a bunch of
other recievers that would require modification to be able to fit into the
Alfa.  Does anyone have any information/reccomendations for the 164?  Any
help at all would be appreciated.  Also, does the Alfa come stock with 6 1/2"
speakers or 5 1/4" speakers?  Are there any amplifiers, or does it come
directly from the reciever?
Stephen Slingerland
'91 Alfa Romeo 164
'94 Ford Taurus SHO (for sale)