Greetings from the ether...

Just a quick note to let you guys know I'm still out there...

I've got my '81 GTV6 ripped apart for a gear lightening
(just need to figure out where I'm coming up with 450.00
for Merritt...looks like his work is great). Hot ECU (thanks
to Brian Shorey and Andy Garcia, who dabbled with some
dyno work over the winter with it), and some reupholstered
OE leather seats when the practice takes off.

I'm teaching Psychology and Philosophy at the local college
and will be opening a Psychology practice soon...let's hope
not everything they said managed care did was true.

Still working on a bunch of Alfa projects, including a cheap
K&N adapter, used parts (V6 stuff...have an alfetta close,
if anyone needs anything), etc.  Also have a great PC labor tech who has
been building some really fast stuff for me for a couple of years. There is
a good plastics shop in town I'm using to do some molding for the computer
industry (making black PC cases), and I'm thinking
about doing some GTV6 adjustable-height air dams; something
in black that one could raise or lower with a screwdriver for the track or
street in a couple of minutes, plus some extra vent space for
an oil cooler, etc.

The newsletter survives on a couple of floppy disks; if someone
is interested in taking it over (GTV6 focus), it's yours...didn't
really receive enough material to compile a fourth issue.  Was
fun.  MT AROC is still in the pipe-dream stage, as both the VP
and I are young fathers with new careers and a lot of other stuff
going.

Anyway, an update.  Feel free to drop a line and let me know
how your GTV6's are doing.  Anyone supercharge yet?

Craig

Dr. Craig Walker
Veloce Brokerage
Gran Turismo Veloce