Re: 77 Spider pricing

I agree that $6500 sounds like an awful lot of money for a 1977 Spider,
unless perhaps we're talking about Canadian $$, which might bring it down
to a reasonable price.
It would be nice to know where you are living, as prices (and the value
of the $$) change so much from place to place.  I see nice late 70s
Spiders in the Seattle area for half that amount.  AlfaBill probably sees
them for half of that in Tampa.
If 1977 Spiders are fetching that kind of $$, I guess my 87 is for sale.
 :^)

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
1987 Spider "VELOCE"