FS- Milano wheels - 15x6 & 15x7

Stock 15" Speedlines off an '87 Platinum.  In good condition.  $225.  I
posted these a while ago and had a buyer, but one that has no money.

15x7 Milano wheels.  Aftermarket, flat faced 5 spoke style, polished
face with black painted recessed areas.
Picture available.  I had these posted a while back too but I thought
they were the same size as the stock wheels.  $225

Both have tires on them now...decent tread, nothing great, but holding
air and driveable for the time being.  I would prefer to sell locally
to avoid shipping, but if you're willing to pay shipping I guess I
could box them up.

Bryan Carter
No. Va.