FWD see you at Nurnburgring

FWD from a friend
***
Dear Everyone,
this Saturday and Sunday (7/8 Aug.) I will be in Germany at the
Nurburing Circuit for the historical race of classic cars. Outside
there is going to be a litlle bit of "market" with the Clubs,
people selling spare-parts and cars etc.

I will be there with a Giulia 1300 Super colour "Bluette" (for
sale, by the way) and will have all the pictures of the cars I
have at present in Italy. I would be delighted to meet anyone that
wants to have a chat with me, will be parked near the Hotel
"DORINT" and be reacheable at my usual mobile phone
(+39.347.5708513).

Hope to meet you there, come along if you don't have anything
better to do. See you later
Ciao,
Vittorio Ghidoli

e-mail		vghidol@domain.elided