alfa collection

Well I guess that I have run out of time, space and interest. This is
the last call for any one to buy any of my ' parts ' cars. As I
mentioned in my last post there are some that were driven to where they
were parked and some that are just parts cars. At any rate if no one
wants them then away they go to scrap. The list is as follows.
One each of the following. 71gtv,69gtv,71?berlina,64gtv(no top),61
sprint,67? super,67? TI, 70 something alfetta gt,many parts.All of this
is in santa cruz, ca. and my land line is 831-423-0808W or 831-761-8916H

Thanks,

Chris Edgell