Cooling system characteristics - 164 in particular

Hello all,
Is there a specification for radiators that characterizes their ability to
dissipate heat ?  I am curious as to the capacity of the 164 radiator, I
know there has been a great deal of discussion on this subject, but very
little data that shows that a 164 radiator can dissipate enough heat on a
100 degree day when the A/C condenser is increasing the temperature of the
incoming air.  My Milano and GTV 6 never ran hotter than about 180, but my
164 S consistently has tried to peg the gauge during the summer even though
I am moving at 70 mph, I don't have this problem in winter.

Jay Reddy
Austin, TX - only in the 90s today...