91-94 Spider color

Hello all-

I am going to be painting my 91 Spider in a few weeks and am considering
doing a color change.  I Blame Godfrey DiGiorgi!  His posting about painting
Frankenspider to a Duccatti Yellow got the wheels turning in my head.
Initially I was considering the 91-94 stock "BRIGHT YELLOW" (can you guess
why).

After giving it some thought I realized the yellow wouldn't work with the
car's interior- TAN.  My choices are the following if I chose to keep the
car in a stock color: ONYX BLACK, ARGENTO SILVER, ALFA RED and FOGLIA GREEN.
Originally I had planned to simply sharpen the car up with a fresh paint job
in the "Artic White" it is now.  I'm in the lucky position in that my best
friend owns a paint shop, so cost isn't a problem- although we'll be doing a
lot of the labor ourselves.  The color I am considering is the "FOGLIA
GREEN".  I didn't think the world needed another RED car, and the dark green
is a nice contrast to the car's interior.

Here comes the question:  Does anyone out there have a FOGLIA GREEN 91-94
Spider with the paint code sticker under the trunk lid, or the paint code
handy?  Also, My Spider's in pretty clean shape and I'd like to keep all of
the stock Info stickers in the door jams under hoods, trunk lids etc.. to
keep the car looking stock.  Who would have these stickers for sale?  I love
the fact that under my hood/jams etc I have all the complete info that came
from the factory.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Oscar
Speedway, IN