RE: Bananas, etc..

Jerry in Houston wrote (among other things):
<<<Remember too, that the people that make these laws (i.e. the GOVERNMENT)
are
those that we the people elect and send there.  If we don't like the laws,
elect  the people who will repeal or modify them.  Problem is, most
Americans (i.e. those that buy KIA's, and Honda Accords, and other cars) are
NOT enthusiasts and actually approve of these measures. It is tough to be a
minority isn't it?  I personally would like to see some expemptions for low
volume, niche cars that would allow some unique cars into the country, but
it ain't gonna happen.>>>
My point.  How is it that Fiat can bring and sell 100 Ferraris in the US,
and wont sell 1000 GTV/Spiders.  If they are already federalized as you
said, then it's parts and service.  Or on the other hand, why can't we do
the Euro delivery thing then.  Its all BS.
Jorge in Redlands