Re: reliability - sightings

You'd be surprised how many know what a GTV6 is between PA and SD. As a 20
plus year member of AROC, and native South Dakotan, who has lived in Ohio,
California, and now Minnesota, I have single handedly helped the uninitiated
learn what an Alfa is. Over the last 20 odd years (oops, almost thirty) I
have owned going on 15 Alfas, and various Fiats and Lancias. I currently have
2 Alfas and a Lancia in my stable, along with the ubiquitous minivan.

Reliability? I've had less trouble with my high strung Italians than with any
of the American iron I have owned. My current rides have 122,000 miles
(GTV6), 79,000 miles (spider), and 86,000 miles (Beta).

Ben
SD native who takes umbrage to veiled references implying that those on the
plains are backwater hicks.