RE: GTV-6 No Start--the final chapter

Is my face red...and not just from the heat.  Today my son (the mechanic)
calls and says he is over at my house and he had time to look at the GTV-6
(he just put in his notice at his job to go back to  school and they sacked
him. So he had some time.).  I went home and I opened up the hood.  After
verifying fuel pump operation he started looking around and then asked me
how well it was running before I took off the coil wire.  COIL WIRE?  Is
that all it is?  Put it back on, cranked her up, and after a couple of short
coughs to clear its throat, it fired right up.  I probably pushed the HT
cable out while working on the fan wiring.  Car now running great....now
can't wait to install the Milano a/c compressor so i can get my a/c back.
All it cost me was lunch at Denny's.

Jerry in Houston