aftermarket wheels & transaxle brakes

I had TSW Evo's custom dwilled from bwanks to fit my Gween Miwano/75 (which
is bwack) in 17" X 7.5" with 35mm offset. They do touch the small Werde
wheel flare/bumper pieces (both flew off). No problems clearing my Werde's
6-piston TAROX fwont calipers and 320mm rotors. Wide selection of wheels for
those of us who choose to redrill the axle hubs to 100mm bolt circle.

Centerline Alfa in Colorado says that they expect that this fall, "if all
goes well" to get some VENTED REAR ROTORS for the transaxle cars! Allelujah!
Praise the Lord and pass the butter! These rotors will require adaptation
tho, by yousing precizhun spasers, lawnger bowlts for the caliper halves and
maybe some odz'n'nz.

Jean Denis
'89 Werde
'74 Datsoon Zee
'93 Legend
Wish I had a 164Q! (for the engine, to swap into the Milano!)