164 Engine Service Indicator

I read on the 164 Home Page somewhere that US 164's have a button under the
steering column that initiates an indication of Engine Management System and
sensor faults.

Niether my UK RHD '95 24V Cloverleaf (230BHP) or '91 8V Twin Spark (148BHP)
seems to have this  - can any one tell me please

exactly where to find this switch and how it operates ?

and is it on all models ?

and what make/model is the EMS on US 164's ?.

is my Cloverleaf the same as a US 'S' or what (it looks identical to the pic
on the 164 Home Page)

PS
I agree with recent lister that the 164 TS should not be sideshowed by the
V6; my Cloverleaf is awesome and I can't control my right foot for the shear
pleasure of that urge and sound at 5K+, but it eats front tyres, it's a
harder attention demanding ride and only does 26 mpg (UK) even when pussy
footed.  The TS has been a faithful workhorse for 5+ years and 70K, no
problems, no rust and still as beautiful as ever; and for normal driving it
is actually better - less demanding, softer ride but still handles sharply
(and you do notice the lighter front end on turn in), does 60 in under 10
secs, and still gives 36mpg (UK) even driven as an Alfa should be.

Geoff - Cambridge UK

'95 164 24V CL  - 55K
'91 164 8V TS  - 127K
(+5 Minis from scrap to 998 grass racer).

gran-turismo@domain.elided
(was  geoff@domain.elided)