Re: Alfa Romeo Musea Storica / restaurant

Rob asked:

> I'm traveling to Italy at the end of August and will make it to Milan by
> Monday, September 6 for two days. I'm planning to visit the factory
> museum.
> Does anyone have any advice or stories about the museum or Milan.
> Anything from places to eat, to the best times to go to the museum would be
> appreciated.

there is a rather nice restaurant very near to the museum
named "Catanei".
leaving the parking of the museum
on the main street (viale Alfa Romeo) you go to the left.
after the curve to the right you see this restaurant
on the right hand side, opposite of the Alfa Romeo head office,
with a parking for your car.
I was there many times with italian friends, the meals were
very good and you will surely meet many Alfa people.

Ciao. Ty.
Jochen Tydecks. Germany.
http://www.tybrainstorm.de