164 V6 in Europe

> I'll tell you this for sure...There are not many 164 automatics on the
> streets of EU.Also, i think it was only available with the 3.0 V6, which
> probably is less than a quarter of 164 driving in EU (cause of high taxes for
> high displacement, over there, the initial value loss increases with the
> displacement)
> I'm not sure where the almost 100 Kg difference between the european L and
> the US L went, but i was told that besides the full option package that must
> have been like 30% of the difference, there have been the heavyer bumper
> reinforcements and the triplex glass
> Vlad
> 164L

Lemme tell you folks, the 164 TS would have done well in the USA. It is
sharp in performance and goes down the road nicely. I have driven one
twice, and it really is fun to drive, less nose heavy feeling than the
V6 and loves to be run hard. Also the lack of electric seats to fail
and  overall lower maintenance would have made it a real star.

My 27 lira

AlfaBill
91 168 "TS"-Sofia (thanks John) 34 states and 3 countries down
91 Nizam Scentra
99 Ryobi 31cc weed wacker