Reducing Milano weight

Seeing the weight distribution numbers posted on the digest got me
thinking (uh oh). How much weight do you think a fiberglass (or maybe
carbon fiber $$$) hood would shave off the front end of a 3.0L Milano?
Alfa Heaven has the DTM body kit (new pictures on their web site) with a
modified hood for $350, however I don't like the big hood bulge. That
could probably save a good 20-25 lbs right? Lets see... what else could
we lighten up in the front end? Any thoughts? I'm always looking for
something else to do to my project car!!! ;) What do all you Milano
lovers think about that DTM body kit (or others, like the ones on the AR
Ricambi web page)? Tell me what you think.

   -Chip
89 Milano (never ending project)