Alfa wheel weights

Does anybody happen to know the weight of a stock, Alfa Milano phone dial
wheel, specifically the Speedline version?  Bare, i.e. without tires would be
best.  Any other known weights for other stock Alfa wheels would also be
interesting.

The reason I ask is that I need another set of wheels for my Milano Verde, and
as much as I want a larger, wider wheel, I also want a lighter wheel (damn
engineer in me just won't die!).  I am not willing to pay $600 and up for a
set of wheels for something that is heavier than the already heavy stock
alloys.

I asked Borbet how much some of their wheels weigh, and they were kind enough
to write back the same day, with weights for <way> more wheels than I asked
for.  I will gladly post the results here if anyone is interested.  The ones I
am interested in (the Type C in a 15"x7" size) come in at 17.8 lbs. (8.1 kg).
I'm pretty sure the stock Alfa wheels are heavier than this.

I will also weight a bare, spider steel wheel since I have a few of those
lying around, if anyone is interested (I just need to find an accurate scale).
I was amazed at how much lighter the stock alloys are than the steel wheels.

Since people are always looking for aftermarket wheels for their Alfa's, I
would like to create a database with aftermarket wheels that fit certain
models, and their relevant statistics for comparison.

Thanks!

Ian Lomax
71 Spider
88 Milano