RHD owner in the US

I have owned a RHD X1/9 now for 10 years.  I bought the car while I was in
college and have enjoyed it since.

I have found that the inconvinience of the RHD is minimal once you are used
to it.  The only thing I still have trouble with is passing on a two lane
highway.  I have learned to look around the car on the right side to see any
on-comming traffic, it usually works.

It is fun having an unusual car, even thought it is a X1/9, nobody ever
knows what it is.

- --
Brett Melancon
Freeman Melancon Bryant Advertising
Knoxville, Tennessee

'91 Alfa Romeo 164S (hauler)
'91 Nissan Pathfinder (family hauler)
'81 Fiat X1/9 (English RHD version in USA)