I'll second dug...... (was hanger queens)

dug sed, regarding la bell machina:

"that said, i *know* that not letting alfa's on the track, except for a
measly
"tour", has to be a strong deterrent for many.  i'd yust *love* to take my
fat-tired, shankle-ized, 3.0 s-cammed, kirshtein-ecu-modded, bmw-afm'd gtwe6
bastard out there - hell, i'd even consider swapping out my platinum t/a for
the
taller werde t/a yust for the weekend - here's one track where taller gearing
would be worthwhile.  but no-o-o-o-o-o-o-o.... "

ditto.  i guess i'm just not that excited about bringing either one of my
alfas to an event where they're treated as second class citizens.  as i
recall, the affair had a pretty low fun/$ ratio for alfa owners, imo.

open it up to 4 (or 6) cyl. alfas, and i may come next year.

bob brady, dvaroc
yardley, pa