Need Grill

I have a cracked Chrome Plated Plastic Grill on my 750 Spider Race Car. I
have no idea where it came from or who used to make them. I've been told by
any number of sources they are no longer available.
I want a new one. It's certainly not the weight differential, but I can't
imagine anyone would use one on a concour car.
Or, how about just a nice looking used grill or perhaps a NOS item.?
Ideas ?
Don Queen