Electrical Short

I've got a short someplace in the power mirror/clock/brake light circuit on
my 87 Spider.  I pulled and un-hooked the clock, pulled the bulbs on the
brake lights and disconnected the ground wire.  The short is still present,
popping 7.5 Amp fuses on contact.

Has anyone else gone through this?  Where should I look next?  Car sits in
the garage until I can get brake light working again :'(

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and MUCH needed!

Brad
87 Spider
Harrisonburg, VA