GTV6 Brakes

I am experiencing a wierd problem with my ('84) GTV6:
under braking, the car sometimes pulls to one side (not always the same
side).  It happens maybe once or twice a week.  Also, I have to top up the
brake fluid every few weeks, as it goes from MAX to about the middle
reading.  The front calipers were rebuilt some 8K ago (rears ~ 5K), but I've
had none of these symptoms until recently.
Any clues?

Thanks in advance,
     Darko Joksimovic
 Joksim@domain.elided