re: Last 164 to come to US

>>>From a mention at the 164 homepage I guessed that afther '95, some
took
matters in their own hands and went shopping for 164 directly to
factory.I
did post a question about this a while ago, and i remember that someone
came
with a hypotesis as an answer.Is anyone out there that owns in the us
anything like a '96 164 and follows the digest?

Vlad
'91 164 L>>>

I have heard of a 164-Q4 [a Q with all-wheel drive] that was imported
and federalized. Same second hand source says it was $60K before the
register quit ringing.

dave s.
95 164Q [was leased but not last]
83 Aston Martin Lagonda