RE: 75/Milano road test

Re: 75/Milano road test

Chip wrote:
I read through the road test that the Sydney Morning Herald did on the
75/Milano the other day. I tend to disagree with their conclusions.
***
******
It seems that they drove a 10 year old Alfa 75/Milano with tired stock
suspension.  As far as aesthetics, can't argue, it's a pure matter of tas=
te.
At the very first I wasn't crazy about the looks of the car, and as Chip
says, it grew on me.  Then I drove it.  That was the end of it.  The driv=
ing
it was what really got me.  And I was "used" to my GTV6!  So, these guys
either got a really bad car, or their test track is in Maranello.
Jorge in Redlands, CA USA
1989 Alfa 75/Milano Verde
Proud sponsor (again) of the Welty Fund.  Bill I've been a member for way
less than a year and this is the 2nd Fund Drive.  Anyway, it's well worth
every penny of it.

Visit my Alfa page: http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/2035/index.html

=A0

End of alfa-digest V7 #922