Re: my Afla for sale

I left our some info about ny 1995 164LS I'm selling (from yesterday's
post):
It has 47,000 miles, walnut dash, and I live in NJ.  Car is in excellent
shape.

It's black with tan leather interior; silver trim and custom Axis wheels

make it very unique.
Has all options including sunroof/CD/freeflow exhaust/power & AC.

Hate to put it on the market, but a new baby brings changes....so I'm
looking for $16,000, or cash plus trade for a Sprint Veloce/GTV-6/or
other Alfa (am also considering Lancias and TVR's?).

Please e-mail me if interested.