Dead Spider Update

Well, my Spider is still dead! I poked and prodded around and have
determined that it is not the fuel pump. I can get the fuel pump to
operate when the accelerator is depressed. I have verified this with a
check light. So the problem is definitely electrical. As mentioned
earlier, I am not getting spark to the plugs and both sides of the coil
are hot. Even when cranking the engine, both sides have steady juice. I
have checked all fuses and replaced one. Question: How bullet proof is
the electronic ignition? Mine is located in the right side fire wall
behind the front seat. Also, what is the device that is mounted with it?
I have checked my manual - Car Disk - but cannot locate any description
for it. Is it possible that the electronic ignition is shot? Are these
expensive?

Please Help
Chris