wanted dual single master

Hi guys,

Well I race a 64 ti super (yes the real thing)  in the european historic
endurance championship. And for my own health (and the second drivers)
converted it to the dual-single system (but as it is a race car left the
boosters out, just used the master and a healthy biceps). Which works
great. I do not want to travel at, for instance the Nurburgring
Nordschleife at full song and discover that my brakes have gone...

As I have no spare dual-single master I hope somebody at the digest can
offer me a useable example for a honest price (will pay shipping around the
world if neccessary).

Thanks,

Thom Fransen
fransen@domain.elided