Welty Fund marathon month

Thank you to all of you who are donating to the fund to support the
digests. Special thanks for the $50 donation...and another for $40 Above
the call, :o)

Please help keep the forum alive. The same names are showing up on
checks and it's a shame for a few to carry the many...
If you follow the other digests, please encourage them to drop some
change in the bucket.

Welty Fund marathon month is going on thru Aug 15.

More info:
http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm

Please send your donation to: (recommended $10- $20)
(Check payable to "Welty Fund")
Mail to: Welty Fund
c/o Bill Harkell
13413 Forest Hills Dr
Tampa FL 33612

The Welty Fund is strictly a volunteer effort, and is not connected with
mastroalfa.com nor is any profit taken by me. I'm just a alfa nut...

Thanks!
AlfaBill