RE: Milano sunroof

> Went to visit Brian Shorey (bs to his friends) who has a disassembeled
> headliner/sunroof etc, etc. for inspection & experimentation (hell, Brian
has
> a disassembled almost everything that Alfa built since 1971)

and it's all so nicely organized ;)

> itself off in the close mode, but continue to run in the open mode!  we
> couldn't figure out what was required to reset those stops, so...we took
the
> cowards (I mean expeditious) way out & swapped in the "spare", lubed the

actually, i believe that resetting those stops would not have done any
good - when the motor was run, it ran right past the stop in one direction,
which indicated to me that the cam on the plastic gear was worn to the point
where it wasn't actuating the switch.

perhaps the switch can be adjusted, which is why i saved the motor and
assembly.  i never throw anything away (as you well know).

fwiw,

bs