FrankenSpider off to the painter...

The painter called while I was away in New York on business. He had space
and time to do my car. Yippee! So this afternoon I left work a little
early and headed up to his shop to drop off the Spider.

After long and detailed consideration, and a certain amount of
ambivalence about what color I really wanted to have it done in, I
decided to stick with the original Silver ... I decided that I'd be
happier living with this color for the present rather than bright Yellow.
Next repaint, yeah... but right now I've gotten accustomed to the silver.
I'll do up the interior in Burgundy leather with black trim when the time
comes.

I'll see the car again at the beginning of September... can't wait to see
it looking shiny and pretty!

Godfrey