3.0L V6 Question

First of all, thank you for those of you who responded to my questions
about 3.0L mods, but I'd still like to hear more opinions. Here's a new
question for you: I keep hearing that I need to make sure I have the
Ignition control module as well as the ECU and AFM from the 3.0 , for
the conversion (from a 2.5L Milano engine). Where is this located? and
what does it look like. From looking through the service manual and my
engine compartment, I think it's one of the cigarette box sized boxes
mounted on the firewall (probably the one with the large wiring
connectors running into it). Thanks in advance.

   -Chip
89 Milano (still trying to find the time & $$ to get my 3.0
conversion!)  <-- getting close though!
San Diego, CA