Re: Milano parts and alfetta gt parts

To all y'all that own Milanos,
In a couple of weeks I may have the opportunity to strip for parts a wrecked
Milano. right now I don't know what year, color, damage or anything but if
you have a need send me an e-mail and as soon as I can I will let you know if
it is available.  The prices should be low, plus shipping, the owner mostly
just wants the garage space more than the car or parts.  When I can find out
more I will post the information.

I still have many Alfetta GT parts, much is gone but plenty remain, but this
too must come to a close soon so all y'all with an Alfetta GT or Sprint
Veloce look your car over and send me a message if you need anything.

Thanks,
Wayne Abbott
Durham, North Carolina