Tech Question: Why no dry sump in production vehicles?

The Montreal is the only dry sump production car that I know. I am
sure there are a few more but why is it so few of them?

I know that the dry sump design allows engine to sit lower (no oil sump
to raise the engine) so the CG of the car canbe lower -> better handling.
The forced lubrication to me means all the important part of engine are
properly lubricated even under heavy cornering

Whith all the benefits, why ain't most cars use this design on the
road cars? (Okey, i gather it's more expensive to make, but by how much?
is it a wise trade off of cost/performance to use oil sump? )

I look at my verde's engine bay and wished the engine sits lower... much
lower...

Jess  <-- stealth grey verde