2600 sprint cries for help in Seattle!

Dear Seattle Alfisti,
I am looking for some help with parts for my '63 2600 sprint.
Ignition (marelli) parts desperately needed.
Solex boots?
Anyone with an idea as to what Konis if any will fit the car?
I remember talking to a gentleman off digest in L.A. (Ian?) about a
copper head gasket in the works and some 3.3L sleeves and pistons. Lost
the man's name and number. I would very much like to contact him.
Does anyone have an opinion on Hydraulic fluid for this car? The blue
Ford stuff maybe?
Carpet?
A qualified upholstery shop in Seattle to redo my leather?
Throttle cable housing?
Washer foot switch?
I heard there was a Japanese man here in seattle with a lot of parts for
2600, anyone know of him?
can I borrow 5 bucks?
Thanks to all for reading this, Many thanks to any replies.
Ray Henderson