re s2000 - i hate to say it but its a real car.

Doug sez "there's a dealer on ebay auctioning off a honda s2000 - delivery
to be end of this year, or early '00.  current hi-bidder is at $15.6k - over
retail!!!!"

from my memory of reading car mags, the s2000 will retail for $30 - 35k in
the states, and only 5000 (?) are sceduled for the trip.  Car mag reviewers
are estimating the 5-cars-per-dealership-ration will likely go for 40-45k
each, much like the price adjustment the first miatas enjoyed.  I wouldn't
mind one, but I'd rather have an M for the same price (er, that is of what's
on the american market, of course.. <g>)  I can't remember which mag gave me
these quotes, but http://www.honda1999.com/s2000/ gives more stats.
dan hagrman