Re: alfa-digest V7 #903

In a message dated 7/23/99 5:33:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I caught a few minutes of a movie called "Contempt" last
 night, apparently a French-English film, which included a nice example of
what
 I would guess was a Gulia or Giulietta Spider of 60's  >>

Of course, one of the all-time classic films (and, films w/ Alfas!) from the
novel by Moravia, this will keep you thinking for a week -- and not only
about Bardot and her naked swim near Positano!  Worth seeing despite the sad
ending (spoiler ahead ->) Bardot, Jack Palance, and his 2600 roadster auger
in under a semi.

Charlie
Hollywood, CA, USA