Who owns this car?/Thanks for the "shocking"advice

Greetings Alfisti!
        While renting a car in Auto Body of Vienna (Vienna,VA) today, I
noticed among the jumble of cars awaiting their turn in the shop a black
164LS.Looks like a minor hit to the right side of the hood and/or right side
fender.The headlight was out of it on the right, I assume it was damaged as
well.Anybody on the digest own this car?Nice, very nice
car.....................Your repair parts possibly came from Precision
Imports in Fairfax,VA;The manager of the shop said that was the only place he
knew where to get Alfa parts from.Precision Imports once tried to sell me a
single V6 head gasket for $31.00, so I cheerfully  gave the manager my
"A"list of Alfa parts suppliers(APE,IAP and Mastro Subaru/Alfa) so perhaps
he'll order the parts from them instead of Precision Imports.
       Thanks to all for the advice on shock removal for Lazarus, my Alfetta
Velocissima.My email folder is now bulging at the seams with Alfetta info;I'm
off this weekend so I'll be trying all the methods kind Alfisti have sent to
me.I've put the sledgehammer and chisel away for now...............
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima,(Lazarus)