Re: alfa-digest V7 #908

>Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:55:37 -0700
>From: Simon Favre <simon@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Alfas destroyed in movies
>
>For the umpteenth time, the URL for the website with "The List" is:
>
>http://www.delanet.com/~sents/spider
>
>Or, if you can't take the redirect at that address:
>
>http://www.delanet.com/~sents/cgi-bin/ecsw.cgi?form_action=view_all_records
>
>Thanks go to Michael Sents for hosting it. With all this activity on the
>movie thread, I will be updating "The List" soon. Thanks to the Digest for
>the fuel. ;=)

It's a nice list.  My only criticism is that it would be nice to
include some comments.

For example, "The List" has a Montreal in "True Lies".  However, as
I remember the movie, you only got to see the B-pillar.  Granted,
the Montreal is the only car I know of with those distinctive
slats in the B-pillar, it would help someone watching the movie
to know where and how to look.

- -Dennis
San Diego, CA
'85 GTV-6, white