RE: Milano Cam Replacement

Chisheng wrote:

"I'm going to replace the camshaft on the passenger side of my Milano.
The workshop manual says to use Tool A.3.0521 to get the hub out of
the camshaft pulley.  I called up several parts houses and none of
them had this tool in stock.  As I have to open up the engine this
Thursday or Friday night, I can't wait for the special order.  I
wonder if there are other alternative tools for this job.   Any
suggestions will be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Chisheng Huang
L.A., CA, U.S.A."

Go to Sears and buy a "Harmonic Balancer/Steering-Wheel Puller" (it's
$15-$25 if I remember correctly).  I've used this several times for just
this job.  You will want to replace the  bolts that came with the kit wit=
long metric bolts (Home Depot should carry) that thread into the hub.  Th=
is
should be a pretty straightforward  job.

Paul Bowman
'88 Milano Verde
'86 Spider