3.0 V6 Questions

Just a couple questions about 3.0 V6 modifications:

#1) Is the low temp thermostat from Alfa Heaven worth it? Any down sides
to this mod? Lower engine temps sound good to me!
#2) Timing belt tensioners... what's the best? Should I just keep the
factory unit, or go with an after market one that won't leak someday.
How much and where to get one?
#3) ECU mods. I've seen the dyno results on the Alfa Heaven web page for
their Pandora's Box, but what about other ones? I've heard talk of the
Kirshtein one, where is this available and how much (money and HP)
#4) AMF mods... any thoughts on these? Alfa Heaven has the "Super
Sucker" worth the investment??

Thanks in advance!

   -Chip
89 Milano