A.3.0521 or alternative?

Hi,

I'm going to replace the camshaft on the passenger side of my Milano.
The workshop manual says to use Tool A.3.0521 to get the hub out of
the camshaft pulley.  I called up several parts houses and none of
them had this tool in stock.  As I have to open up the engine this
Thursday or Friday night, I can't wait for the special order.  I
wonder if there are other alternative tools for this job.   Any
suggestions will be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Chisheng Huang
L.A., CA, U.S.A.