Alfas in movies

Although not strictly a movie, back in 1989 my own 2000 Spider was used i=
a UK TV full-length feature episode of 'The Ruth Rendell Mysteries' calle=
'The Veiled One'.  It belonged to the hero Chief Inspector Wexford's
daughter and had quite a big role, the climax of which was when it got
blown up.  Fortunately they didn't use my car for this bit but a 'double'=

in not very good condition dressed up to look like my car.
Did this go out anywhere else in the world?

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.
77 2000 Spider