164 a/c retrofit.

Since Alfa has a backorder on the a/c compressors in the USA, I have
created a retrofit bolt on replace for the 164 a/c compressor. It uses a
different belt, but we bolted one on in reasonable time yesterday.
Charged it up and away we go.

A/C is a must in Florida and the most frequent failure seems to be the
compressor or the pully and clutch. Mine was in the early stages of lock
up and had burned out the coil from the added strain of keeping it
moving. mailto:mastro@domain.elided  for more info.

Retrofit bolt on works well and cooled me nicely on a rescue mission for
an '81 Spider (started right up when we got there LOL)

Other 164 a/c parts have been sourced to replace the OEM units.

AlfaBill