Re: Apple Hydraulics

Ref. Michael Vallee's request for brake parts for his '65 Spider Veloce,
rebuilt calipers & new master cylinders are available from Alfa Stop.
Details of these & many other mechanical parts for 1900, 2000 102
series, 2600, Giulietta 750/101 & Giulia 101/105 are on
www.alfastop.co.uk.

For info, Alfa Stop will be closed 7 August to 7 September.

Regards,

Tony Stevens
Alfa Stop

In message , Michael Vallee <michael.vallee@domain.elided> writes
>Veloce. Has anyone had any experience good or bad with Apple
>Hydraulics?&nbsp; Their prices are quite a bit lower than White Post and
>Stainless Steel Brakes. </div>
>Mike Vallee
><BR>

>michael.vallee@domain.elided<br>
>Voice: 978-952-7681<br>
>Fax: 978-692-1509</font> </html>

- --
Tony Stevens    http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, POBox 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)177 382 2000
Fax: +44 (0)177 382 1900