AROSC Summer Party

This is for all you Southern California Alfisti -

It will not be this Sunday, but next.  The 1st of August; (Gads, is it that
late in the year already?) the Alfa Romeo Owners of Southern California will
be hosting it regular summer party.  It will held at our treasurer's house in
Huntington Beach. All members, and non-members I imagine, are welcome.  Just a
reminder, though, that this is a pot luck affair, so RSVPs are definitely in
order.  (We do not want 10 or 12 Jello salads, no matter how tasty they are!)
Get back in touch with me directly, if you are interested, and I will get you
the email or phone number to call with you intentions.  If you can't bring
food, a cash contribution to the Summer Party Fund can be arranged.  The
organizers just have to know how many people to arrange for.

See you there -

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California
76 Alfetta GT - and yes, the Euro bumpers are (finally) on, the GTV6
suspenders are, uh, suspending, and the ride height is set.  "Gettin' better
all the time"